Hello Friends, I know that You Like the telepathy books and want to learn in Urdu. Did Not take tension I am posting another Book Telepathy K Amli Tarikay by Waqar Azeez. Before, this I have update my website same concept.
Telepathy K Amli Tarikay Subjects List here
- Telepathy Kiya hai
- Intiqal Khyal
- Telepathy k Tarikay
- Telepathy ki Salayat tamam logo ma huti hai
- Paigam Rasani ka Tarika
- PLANTS(podo) par Telepathy k tajarbay
- Nend Ki Halat ma Telepathy
- Khyal Paikar
- Tuwaja Markoz karna
- Yakeen Ki Quwwat
- Qurbat Ka Ahsas Lazmi hai
- Ap b Karamat dika sakty hain
You will read more related study in the book in Urdu pdf. I hope you will come back soon for more update. If you want to get more update in your mailbox then subscribe us.


This post have 0 comments
EmoticonEmoticon